The value’s of our Business is to provide the following:
· To work with patients and families to be involved with planning personalised care to promote positive mental health and reduce social isolation for the elderly community.
· To provide services that takes patients equality and diversity into consideration.
· To listen to patients, families and staff to create an open and honest environment and embrace feedback to ensure a continuous quality improvement of service development.
· To ensure that patients and staff are valued, respected to promote professionalism and consideration.
· To provide care with competent trained staff to carry out service delivery.
· To take responsibility and are accountable for our own actions.